Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Bucket List

I've seen several blogs post a Fall Bucket List, and that is such a great idea! I've decided to post one, but I don't want to do the one that's already made up... I'm going to wing it. LOL

These are the top 10 things I want to do before fall ends this year!

1. Go to the Pumpkin Patch
2. Enter a pumpkin carving contest
3. Do an awesome Halloween inspired nail art design
4. Have a few homeschool classes in the park
5. Go to the top of a local mountain to take pics of the beautiful colors of fall
6. Actually manage some Christmas shopping BEFORE Thanksgiving!
7. Make some fall decorations using things found in the yard
8. Go to a carnival
9. See Breaking Dawn Part 1 the night it opens
10. Reach 300 followers!

I hope this wasn't too boring! LOL

Okay, I'm working on a review for Five Finger Tees (Gotta wait until hubs can be available for pics in daylight hours! Better lighting!)
Part 2 of my NuMe review... Curly! Featuring the 13mm Curling Wand

And next week...

A book review for "The Soul Reader" by Gerard D Webster

A virtual book tour will be stopping by my blog! Author Lucy Adams will be stopping by on October 4th to tell us about her book, "Tuck Your Panties in Your Skirt and Run!"

And hopefully a couple of other things I've been working on!

I hope you guys are all having a great week! If anyone wants to swap buttons, let me know! Snag my button and comment that you did, and I'll go grab yours! Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Love your bucket list, I want to make one now! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back, have a great weekend...Can I say that even though it's only Thursday night?! I'm obviously ready for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bucket list, I'm going to have to think of all of the things I want to do before fall ends now!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog kitchensinger.com. Now following you! Love the Fall bucket list. This is such a great way to keep time in perspective and embracing life.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!

    Hi - am your Newest FOLLOWER via the friday hop - nice to meet you!

    Unfortunately, I live in South Florida so no real "fall" for me - I miss the beautiful New England autumns!!!

    Happy Weekend -

    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you on the blog hop, new follower, would love a follow back!

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely list! Thanx for the follow !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Lynchburg Coupon Mama www.lynchburgcouponmama.com and following from the FNF Blog Hop! :) Hope you have a great weekend! Love the Bucket List post - may have to do this too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall carnivals! They used to be so romantic when I was young and dating! LOL

    Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up! I'm following you back! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kim
    http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the Bucket List Idea. I live in NYC and could you believe I have never been inside the Empire State Building, nor have I ever been to see the Statue of Liberty.... not even a ride on the Circle Line... man oh man I am going to create one of these! I am a new follower by he way, I found you through cafemom! Heres my blog incase you want to follow back. http://bloggerifichick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah bucket list are fun. I think the only one you might not get done is he mountain pics.
    You might be to busy. I joined you. Please join me back I'm trying to get my membership up to :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall Bucketlist, eh? I like it. I was actually thinking of a 5 year bucket list but I guess breaking it down even further into seasons is a freaking amazing idea. I think I will add that as a project on my to do list application on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice list! I want to go to a pumpkin patch too! I haven't been to one since I was like 10. It would be so fun ^.^

    Good Luck getting 300 Followers. I am a new follower from the Weekend Warrior hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to take my son to the pumpkin patch this year! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow back :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!