I've seen several blogs post a Fall Bucket List, and that is such a great idea! I've decided to post one, but I don't want to do the one that's already made up... I'm going to wing it. LOL
These are the top 10 things I want to do before fall ends this year!
1. Go to the Pumpkin Patch
2. Enter a pumpkin carving contest
3. Do an awesome Halloween inspired nail art design
4. Have a few homeschool classes in the park
5. Go to the top of a local mountain to take pics of the beautiful colors of fall
6. Actually manage some Christmas shopping BEFORE Thanksgiving!
7. Make some fall decorations using things found in the yard
8. Go to a carnival
9. See Breaking Dawn Part 1 the night it opens
10. Reach 300 followers!
I hope this wasn't too boring! LOL
Okay, I'm working on a review for Five Finger Tees (Gotta wait until hubs can be available for pics in daylight hours! Better lighting!)
Part 2 of my NuMe review... Curly! Featuring the 13mm Curling Wand
And next week...
A book review for "The Soul Reader" by Gerard D Webster
A virtual book tour will be stopping by my blog! Author Lucy Adams will be stopping by on October 4th to tell us about her book, "Tuck Your Panties in Your Skirt and Run!"
And hopefully a couple of other things I've been working on!
I hope you guys are all having a great week! If anyone wants to swap buttons, let me know! Snag my button and comment that you did, and I'll go grab yours! Thanks!