Friday, September 23, 2011

groOrganic Garden Planner


On the groOrganic website, there's a tool called Garden Planner. This tool helps you plan your fruit and/or veggie garden, shows you how much space each plant requires for optimum growth and SO much more! If you're interested in growing your own fruits and vegetables, you should really check out this tool!


And here's an awesome video about groOrganic! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say HI! I am your newest follower, and I hope you will stop over to return the favor! The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop and now following your blog thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back on both when you get a chance. Thanks so much and have a wonderful weekend.

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an awesome tool! I'm going to have to use it when I finally start my garden next year, thank you!

    I'm following you back from the weekend hop :) Thanks for following me at www.mommydigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow - following you back! This is a cool video. My husband built a vegetable garden for me in the corner of our backyard, but alas, it has become overgrown with...nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!