Friday, October 14, 2011

Bryton Picks


Bryton Picks are flexible stainless steel flossing picks that allow you to floss in seconds! I was a bit concerned about the stainless steel part, but when I got them, I was pleasantly surprised at how thin and flexible it is. They claim to be as thin as floss, and while I can't measure for the exact size, I can tell you they are extremely thin and comfortable between the teeth.

Because they're stainless steel, you can clean them after use and reuse them for up to 30 days... Still not exactly sure about this, but stainless steel isn't porous, so germs can't get into the metal, but I still used the hottest water I could get out of the faucet. The pouch that it comes in could fit in a credit card slot in your wallet, but it doesn't close, so I didn't trust it to stay put. 



Overall, I would buy these... they're easy to use (once you get the hang of it) and comfortable. We have used them repeatedly, but not for 30 days, so I don't know about the durability.  The website says that this will vary depending on the shape and space between the teeth. I guess if you're teeth are too close together, or have sharp edges, the picks won't last as long, but I don't know for sure. 




I have to admit that I'm NOT a fan of their new ad campaign. They're calling them "Quicky's" and I just don't see the need for such a tasteless tactic. That's just my opinion. 


*Disclaimer: I received this item from the company I reviewed, as part of their Blogger Review program. A review was requested, but in no way was I asked or expected to give them anything other than an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."*

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog & following! I'm following you back! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!