Sunday, October 02, 2011

Five Finger Tees Review!!!

I had he opportunity to review a t-shirt from FiveFingerTees.com. There were so many awesome shirts on their site, it took a while for me to decide which one to get! I ended up getting a black Hulkamania shirt for my husband. He's a major wrestling fan, and has always been a big Hulk Hogan fan, especially when Hulkamania was in it's prime! If you don't remember, or have never been a wrestling fan, Hulk Hogan was probably the biggest name in wrestling when my husband and I were children (mid-80's to early 90's) and almost all kids were Hulkamaniacs!

Those light splotches are sunlight through the trees, not a discoloration in the shirt. We were enjoying the beautiful weather, and I snapped a pic :)

Okay, enough about why I picked that shirt, lol. I also really liked a lot of other shirts in the Pop Culture category... Some of the shirts on the site could be considered offensive to some, and some are a bit... risqué, but this is a very popular trend with clothing, and can be quite funny! I have to say that my absolute favorite category was the Funny Sayings shirts!
As for the quality of the shirt, I have to admit, I was skeptical. I'm always afraid to order clothes online because I worry about it being low quality or bad sizing... I was pleasantly surprised! The shirt fit perfectly, and is a great quality. The cotton is soft, and it's preshrunk, so it stays true to size. And the design isn't that cheap stuff that comes off after a few washes. This will be on there for a LONG time. I don't know how to convey the quality, but I assure you, they will be getting business from me in the future, and I hope you'll give them a chance as well! You will be just as pleasantly surprised!

The only remotely negative thing I can say about Five Finger Tees is that you might want to view their site away from older children who can read... Some of the shirts contain foul language or sexual references that I wouldn't want my child to read. Just a warning to the parents :)


*Disclaimer: I received this item from the company I reviewed, as part of their Blogger Review program. A review was requested, but in no way was I asked or expected to give them anything other than an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."*

If you would like more information about my product review process, or would like for me to review your products, please email me.

8 comments:

  1. hi! thanks so much for following and for helping us try to win the photoshoot!

    following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and following. It was great to "met" you! Sounds like a sweet t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in my blog. T-shirt looks awesome but will avoid those unpleasant theme...

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by Holiday Traditions today. Love the shirt! And thanks for the warning to parents. I always appreciate that even though I don't have kids I don't particularly enjoy seeing that kind of thing.

    I'm following you on GFC, FB & Twitter now. Thanks for following me too!

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    http://holidaygiftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog, I am following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I am your newest follower from the hop! I would love it if you would come check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thank you for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Have a Sweet Week!

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Blog Hops Everyday
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you point out it's sunlight on the shirt hahaha. Thanks for following me. I'm returning the favor.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!