Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Costume

I got my laptop adapter!!! SO happy! LOL And I found out today that we're going to Louisiana in a couple of months for my husband's company Christmas party!!! I'm excited! We never get to do this kind of stuff, so I was hoping they'd do another one :)

Okay, we also got the girl a Halloween costume. I hate that we couldn't find boxes that were perfect for it... They were too big, or not big enough... Anyway, here's the costume she picked! So excited, because I wanted her to wear this last year, but she didn't like it, and it didn't fit...


I'll take pics of her soon, but I've got a LOT of catching up to do over the next few days!!! 

3 comments:

  1. cute! can't wait to see the pics! stopping by from the hop. Am your newest follower! liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! CUTE costume! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!