Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LAST CHANCE!

Well, today has certainly been a busy one! In the middle of everything else we have going on, we're moving this week, so it's been pure CRAZINESS around here! LOL

Okay, I wanted to post that today is the absolute last day to snatch up that cute tote bag from the Tuck Your Skirt Blog Tour! Head over HERE to snag an entry for this bag! I don't know about you, but I never have enough totes! Besides, you can always take it to the store and use it in place of those plastic ones!!!



Don't forget to stop by the Supreme Protein Bars giveaway, ending on Friday, October 14th! Still under 100 entries! :)

Also, I've still got the Charm Factory giveaway going, until Saturday, October 22nd! Also under 100 entries!

And tomorrow, after I announce the winner of the tote bag, I'll post up another giveaway and review!

I hope you're all having a great week! I know I am! I'm about to make another post all about my baby cousin, and the great news we received today! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!