Sunday, October 09, 2011

One Month!!!

Wow! This blog is exactly one month old! I started this on September 9th with a promise to always be honest, and I've said VERY little about myself... Well, I will now reveal 10 random things about me!

1. My favorite color is purple, but pink is a very close second.

2. I played softball for 9 years

3. I like to paint designs on my nails

4. I've had 2 broken bones... both in my left arm.

5. My hair is naturally dark blonde

6. I played the clarinet in marching band

7. I like most musical genres... Classical, jazz, pop, swing, metal, rock, country... LOL

8. We have 2 dogs... Jacques (named for Jacques Cousteau) is a Poochon (Bichon Frise/Poodle mix) and Adora is an (adora)ble shih tzu!

9. I got my first gray hair when I was 13.

10. I have gray eyes, but they change to blue (even dark blue) depending on my mood and health.




I know this isn't impressive by any means, but I intend to do a bigger one when I reach 2 months, and then 100 questions at 6 months! :) Hope you're all having a great weekend! Make sure you're in all of the giveaways!!!

5 comments:

  1. I can not believe the amount of followers you have!!
    I two got my first grey hair when I was 13!! I couldnt believe it..and I always just grow 1 grey hair in the same area!!
    -barbie
    http://lovinlifebarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your one (1) month anniversary! Look forward to reading more posts!

    Brenda
    www.fourleggedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following, am now following you back and congrats on your one month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a ton of followers for such a new blog! Good for you. This is a fun post. I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you too! - Amy (Motherhood and Miscellany)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!