Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Sugar Shop Sweets Review!!!

  I am SO excited to tell you guys about this company! They are absolutely adorable, and I LOVE them!!! They are Sugar Shop Sweets, and they really are super sweet! My daughter picked the 100% Sweet shirt, and I was SO surprised when it came in the mail! I opened the package, and immediately smelled bubble gum... Inside the package, they'd enclosed a few pieces of bubble gum and a couple of little suckers! And a hand-written note card... How sweet is that?




  The t-shirt is absolutely adorable. The colors are beautiful, and the little lady bug on her shirt is precious! I honestly can't say enough good things about this company, and they have a customer in me! I'm actually planning to get my daughter this shirt for Christmas! She's actually at the right size to shop from either the Sweet Tees (womens) or the Mini Sweets (girls)! They also have adorable tank tops and accessories!

  I know I've told you guys repeatedly that I will ALWAYS be honest, and I don't want you to think that this extremely positive review is false in ANY way... I absolutely, positively LOVE this company! Those little personal touches (the candy and hand-written note) were completely unexpected, and a wonderful surprise! Just a special little touch! :)


She loves the shirt (and her hair) but she was a bit done with me taking pictures of her. LOL. Gotta love that tween thing.


*Disclaimer: I received this item from the company I reviewed, as part of their Blogger Review program. A review was requested, but in no way was I asked or expected to give them anything other than an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."*

1 comment:

  1. Great review! Who doesn't love sweets!

    New follower, hope you'll follow me back at http://herlittlemister.blogspot.com/.

    Happy Fall!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!