Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Big trip!

Well, the time has come for our big trip. We're leaving around 8 in the morning, and we'll drive over 5 hours to attend this Christmas party! The holiday season is really getting into gear, and lots of parties and gatherings and trips are happening right now. I'm nervous, but it's normal for me. I'm always nervous before I do something. I'm nervous the night before I take my daughter to the doctor, so this isn't new. LOL I'm currently printing off directions, and packing and trying to get everything ready to walk out the door in the morning... FUN! We will go via one interstate, and come back a different way, so I've got to print off 2 sets of directions. LOL And I'm also trying to schedule a couple of stops. :) I'm excited! LOL
Festive Nails!

They aren't perfect by any stretch, but they're good enough for me :)  Please ignore the white paint on my hand. LOL I wiped one off when I was doing my right hand, because I'm not left handed, and painting straight (or even remotely straight) stripes with your non-dominant hand is NOT easy! LOL.


I hope you're all having a wonderful time at whatever celebrations you're having!!!

Hopefully I will have lots of great pics to share when we get back! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look so good! I'd never have the patience to pull that off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!