Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Quiet lately...

It's hard to say I've been quiet lately, since I've made nearly 100 posts in less than 3 months, but I've been REALLY busy the past few days. Christmas is just 2 1/2 weeks away! And (Queen Procrastinator) I've barely STARTED my shopping. I know, I'm ashamed! Plus, my hubby and I will be going out of state next week for a couple of days for his company's Christmas party. We had fun last year, and are really looking forward to going, but I've not given myself any real attention since my mom passed away, and I'm LONG past due for a trip to the salon... I haven't had my hair touched since early February! And I need to pick up a couple of cute outfits, since I've gained some (hmm) weight since last year. 
Since I opened up the topic, I might as well make my plans known... I will be going on a SERIOUS diet after Christmas... Not so much a diet as a lifestyle change really. And maybe making it known and logging my progress on my blog will help me stick with it. I hope you guys don't mind me using this site as a weight loss journey log as well... I'll still be doing all of the awesome giveaways! 
Speaking of giveaways, I've got some great stuff coming up! A couple of reviews, a couple of giveaways... Should be a lot of fun! I'll give you my whole story a little a time, I suppose. It's not pretty, but it will hopefully be interesting enough to read. 

In the meantime, anyone got any advice for a girl with some SERIOUS emotional eating habits??? 
Have you ever faced these issues? How did you cope with emotional eating? I'd really appreciate any help offered! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like reading other people's weight loss journeys!! I was just talking about my new workout routine on my blog so good luck!!

    beautybyarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try the same weight loss/lifestyle change thing after the holidays too. I should note - it has not been successful in the past hehehe. Maybe we can cheer each other on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, Kim! We can do this! Good luck to all of us on this weight loss journey! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!