Friday, December 09, 2011

Parades, shopping and our trip

My daughter was in a parade last night, and will be in another one tonight... After the parade last night, I did some shopping. I got the outfit I will wear at the Christmas party! I've still got to get my hair done, and I will apparently be changing my nail polish. I'm currently sporting a pretty light blue with white snowflakes painted on, and then a pretty glitter over it. :) The top I chose is red, so I will go with candy cane nails for the party. Yeah, I LOVE doing my nails :) I've seen some super talented people on YouTube and Pinterest, and I'm not one of those, but it's fun, and it's my little outlet for creativity and expression.

I'm starting to get nervous about the trip... I always do this and I suppose it's normal to be nervous. It's a 5 hour drive. I will be able to post while I'm there, so it's not a big deal. We will leave Thursday morning, and the party is Thursday night. Then on Friday, my hubby will have to attend a company meeting, and I will be stuck in the hotel room. LOL We'll leave on our way back home Friday afternoon, and should be home before midnight, but that depends on how many stops we make.

I hope all of your parties and celebrations are great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!