Saturday, January 14, 2012

New stuff coming...

First of all, I want to apologize for disappearing. The last few weeks have been very rough on us. A dear friend of ours passed away on January 2nd... She had cancer, and while we knew it was coming, it was difficult to deal with. The fact that I was very sick and couldn't visit before her passing made me even more depressed than I was already... and I couldn't even attend the services for my lovely friend. I miss her greatly. She was a huge comfort to me after mom passed away. And she had a beautiful voice... She was even able to get her last wish! Her family made it possible to get her on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry, and sing a song! So glad she could get her last wish.
On January 9th, my uncle passed away from Alzheimer's. Again, we knew it was coming, but he went down EXTREMELY fast, and we weren't ready for it. It was exactly 11 months to the day since my mom passed, and my dad's oldest brother, so it's been devastating to our family. I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, and I hope you'll all understand that it was simply more than I could handle for a few weeks. HOPEFULLY nothing else will happen! I don't think I could handle anything else right now!!!

Okay, I've had a few reviews I've needed to do for a while, and I need to get them out... I'll do one a day, because I do like to give each review time to be seen before I do another. That may sound weird, but if my product was the one being reviewed, I'd want it to have as much time as possible on the top of the blog... LOL
Anyway, I promise to get a review out today! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a lot to deal with in a short amount of time. I lost my mom last month and I understand how hard it can be. Some days are better than others.
    There are no magical words for me to say but I did want to let you know I am sorry for your losses.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I LOVE to hear from you guys!